Wednesday, September 30, 2009

new stuff

here's a peak at some new thingies I've pushed thru the shop. I feel like I'm in a tornado! everything is happening so fast and I haven't even started on my Halloween stuff! (this means I am WAY behind schedule, and will be making Christmas ornaments in Nov when I should be selling them...) anyway, I've been front-loaded w/ custom orders. and when I finally can take some time off from work and get onto other things in the shop... I'll start on the holiday items and kick this puppy into gear!

Pink Skulls and Lace laptop cozy

mmmm... cupcakes! laptop cozy

Rainbows Cupcake and Crossbones messenger bag

I started working with felt and used it on both cupcake bags. I realized that felt is not to be underestimated! there's so so so so so so so much you can do with it! the possibilities are endless... oh my.


No comments:

Post a Comment