Wednesday, March 31, 2010

favorite finds on Etsy

today I thought I would share some of my finds on Etsy!  I realize that when people post their finds (or I stalk their favorites on Etsy, whichever) I am usually inclined to purchase one of them.  people have  an eye for greatness or search out items that I may never find on my own- it's like a treasure hunt, only they've done all the work!  yesterday I was stalking someone's favorites that marked our shop as a favorite and I bought this painting.  I know, right?  I absolutely LOVE Watercolor and more importantly, adore cute little bunnies!  getREALE is featuring a "20 Bunnies" series in their Etsy shop right now.

here are my great finds on Etsy today:

 Diclonius Horns Lucy Nyuu Nana from Elfen Lied by FeralWorks

 I'm trying to figure out what I can be for Halloween this year using these ears.  I already have a pink wig, so I'm half way there!


Pirate Robot by sleepyrobot13

um, hi- a Pirate AND A Robot combined into one tiny mass of adorable?!  yes please!

Headless Horseman Macbook Vinyl Decal by suzieautomatic

GENIUS.  (I'm pretty sure we need this.)

and lastly,
 XL Mens Pink Narwhal vs Zombies shirt by tinaseamonster

I have a little bit of jealousy that I didn't think of this first.

No comments:

Post a Comment